Live Ready. Introducing ŌURA. Your new solution for optimal sleep, health and performance.
As a physician, the most deficient part in my patient’s daily life is usually sleep. With that in mind, sleep is essential for not only well-being but true health and recovery from not only stress, daily activities but from your exercise program. I have used multiple sleep analysis and trackers on the market over the years. I would have to say that the Oura is one of the most anticipated simplified compact pieces of advanced technology that I was looking forward to wearing to bed. Oura was founded in Finland and has several companies with three in the United States. My first experience with the Oura was quite impressive as it is easy to just wear it at night. Oura gave me an incredible amount of valuable information that I analyzed and reviewed as I woke the next morning. My sleep score was fair but there were multiple times that I reviewed my sleep score needed to improve. The Oura analyzes every aspect of your sleep, from deep sleep, REM, light sleep and of course periods of wakefulness. All this is calculated into a scoring system that shows how well you slept that evening. It also tracks body temperature, heart rate and respiration quantifying these metrics for your overall score. What separates the Oura from all other fitness tracker is that it senses the arteries instead of the veins on the wrist for a more precise and stronger signal. The ring itself is made from the premium ceramic compound and is scratch and waterproof. Data is collected and stored for up to three weeks the ring charges around 60 minutes. Battery life was for almost a week (only at night) before recharging. The Oura also calculates your overall “Readiness” for the day this is calculated by sleep quality, general physical activity, breathing and body temperature. This gives your ability to see how intense your workout should or shouldn’t be for that day. Cost is very reasonable amount at less than 300 or an upgraded Stealth version for a little under $500. Priority is the correct sizing which you are given the ability with the samples to know exactly what your ring size should be which is a very important for you to continue to use a long-term basis. The Oura is one of my favorite products in the later aspect of 2020. This is not only for its simplicity, innovation and advanced technology in the ring. The affordability of this ring that only gives you the information to improve your health, to show the progress of your workouts and maintain and review the quality of your sleep.
- Continuously measures pulse wave form while sleeping
- Optical pulse measurements with advanced LED sensors
- Calculates Heart Rate, Respiration rate to access quality of your sleep
- Crafted from pressure ceramic that is scratch and water proof
- Stores data up to 3 weeks
- Tracks body temperature and respiration
- Automatic on/off for enhanced battery life
- Charges in 60 minutes for approximately 3 days of use
- Bluetooth smart for wireless iOS connectivity
- Superior sleep pulse analysis via arteries
- 24/7 complete tracking system
- Compact, durable and sleek design
- Advanced objective data for health, recovery and workouts
- Superior Sleep analysis summary
- Simple setup, pair and effortless continuous synchronization
• None, except exact sizing is very important
THE BOTTOM LINE
The Oura is one of my favorite products in the later aspect of 2020. This is not only for its simplicity, innovation and advanced technology in the ring. The affordability of this ring that only gives you the information to improve your health, to show the progress of your workouts and maintain and review the quality of your sleep.
To purchase or for additional info go to https://ouraring.com/