Feel relief aid anywhere, anytime with Compex® Ayre™ compression boots. Designed for therapists, coaches, elite and recreational athletes on-the-go, Ayre is a therapeutic product using intermittent pneumatic compression.
Compression Therapy has been an integral part of my training not only in cycling but also in CrossFit and weightlifting. While I have used many different air compression recovery boots over the years, I was impressed with several key features in the Compex Ayre wireless recovery boot system. These boots are not only designed to improve blood flow and circulation by reducing lactic acid and fluid buildup but also promoting faster recovery times and improve performance on/off the field. So, there are two key features that I believe is what makes Compex better than many of the recovery boots on the market today. That is the ultra-portability which has no tethers, wires or hoses that are a part of the air system. All other ones I’ve used in the past have so many cords and hoses that it can be quite daunting with all of those things hanging out, but the Ayre has none whatsoever which is an impressive feat. There are four separate chambers foot, ankle, Shin and thigh and I can be inflated separately or simultaneously to get a compression level in the area that you want. The second key feature is that there are no wires because of the lithium ion rechargeable battery that can give you up to three hours of pure controlled recovery. The system is completely wireless and simple, easy to use and set up. I also like the impressive portability where it all can you fold it up and put in a very small carrying case with no cords or hoses attached. The material in the boots is high quality interior and exterior lining which makes cleaning easier and will keep all unwanted odors and check. Integrated compression controls remove the bulk of all wires and it’s just easy touch system to get the relief and compression you desire. The powerful compression will give you up to 120 mmhg of compression but with the specificity you can control to get the squeezing/constriction amount you desire. The Compex Ayre unit only costs $599 which I think is incredibly affordable especially with a usually very expensive wired compression boots on the market today. The Compex Ayre is one of my Top Products for 2020 an a essential aid in your recovery and performance whether you’re a competitive athlete or a recreational athlete on the go.
- High tech compression massage for Powerful compression up to 120 mmhg with integrated compression controls
- Four separate compression chambers that can be inflated separately or simultaneously
- Lithium rechargeable ion battery for up to 60 minutes of recovery
- High quality interior and exterior linings make cleaning easy and unwanted odors in check
- Integrated compression controls remove the bulk of a separate wired unit
- Fully integrated, wireless compression boots
- Simple and easy to use
- Convenient with no wires or hoses
- Completely Portable with rechargeable battery
- Highly effective for reduced recovery and improved performance
- Affordably priced around $599
- Only wish the boots were higher up on my hips and I hope they will come out with an upper body/arm attachment system
THE BOTTOM LINE
The Compex Ayre is one of my Top Products for 2021 an a essential aid in your recovery and performance whether you’re a competitive athlete or a recreational athlete on the go.
To purchase or for additional info go to https://www.compex.com/compex-…