A better user experience, every ride! The K-EDGE computer and camera mount’s CNC aluminum design is far and away more advanced and secure than the plastic options on the market.
K-EDGE COMPUTER AND CAMERA MOUNTS
Many years ago, I had the opportunity to chat with K-Edge designer Joe Cervelo and since that point I have use the Chain catcher on all of my bikes. With the continuous advancements in cycling technology, K-Edge has improved the mounting systems on stems and handlebars with their mounts. The K-Edge computer and camera mounts are made from machined aluminum platform and engineered to hold your Garmin. Pioneer, Wahoo ELEMNT, SRM, Cateye or GoPro securely. The advanced injected mold interface that has K-Edge signature distinctive click with 4 secure locking points that holds and retains your technology securely. The K-edge mounts are compatible with most technology which includes Garmin, Pioneer, ELEMENT, Go Pro and many more. K-edge stands by its products with a lifetime guarantee against any material or manufacturers defects and they are proudly made in Boise Idaho USA. The cost is between 40 and $65 (Combo mounts) and the quality professional mounting system is just rocksolid and securely protects your computer or camera investment. While other included plastic attachments with your purchases are functional, the K-Edge mounting systems are durable, long lasting, sleek design and securely protect your technology investment for thousands of miles to come.
- CNC machined, 6061 T6 aluminum platform is engineered to securely hold
- Advanced Injected Molded Garmin Interface improves computer holding power and retains K-Edge’s signature, distinctive “click” with 4 secure locking points
- Compatible with the Garmin, ELEMNT, Pioneer, GoPro computers and cameras
- Made in Boise, Idaho, USA
- Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
- Weighs 34g
- Dual positioning for portrait or landscape modes
- Fully Adjustable to your visual preference
- Long lasting with a lifetime warranty
- Designed to perform and protect your technology investment
- Made in USA (Boise, ID)
- Multiple color and technology options.
• While the K-Edge is a bit heavier than included plastic mounts and costs a bit more, the quality and dependability far exceeds weight, less security and price.
THE BOTTOM LINE
While other included plastic attachments with your purchases are functional, the K-Edge mounting systems are durable, long lasting, sleek design and securely protect your technology investment for thousands of miles to come