Physical Therapist Invented: The NecksLevel Device It’s the missing link in neck rehab. Eliminate neck pain, build neck strength, and improve range of motion for your patients.
As a chiropractor, the neck region is one of the most common complaints for neck pain, stiffness and of course headaches. I do believe that the current stress in the world has a play on a lot of the muscle tension and tightness we have currently, I do feel that are consistently poor posture habits and excessive use of technology have attributed to our chronic neck pain and repetitive injuries.
I was given the opportunity to demo through the inventor Scott Dickenson, PT, DPT, ATC, called the NecksLevel device. He created his physical therapy device that will decrease pain, increase range of motion and build muscle strength also. The extremely portable platform device has a half inch thick Foam head pad that is both comfortable and supportive at the same time. The gliding mechanism of the neckslevel is extremely smooth and doesn’t jump or catch due to his impressive design and mechanics. There are four levels of resistance starting with the simplest all the way to the hardest. The system is simple to increase the exercise resistance but can even be done even while you’re doing the exercises. The headband allows for an ideal contact point regardless of your current hair situation and provides grip via contact with the unit. Additionally, the folding handle increases portability for home or office use and the lightweight aluminum body increases the long-term durability and use for years to come. I do feel that the cost is affordable at around $895 for a physical therapy equipment when we all know how much it cost for neck machines in general. While the unit is not gravity-based, the position of the device allows for you to focus solely on range of motion and strengthening exercises which is ideal for someone with a repetitive or acute injury. Overall, the NecksLevel is a highly effective multi resistance neck training tool that will not only improve your patients range of motion, muscle strength but also helped in the rehabilitation process of any acute and or repetitive neck injuries.
- Ultra-low friction Gliding platform for a smooth, relaxing ride guaranteed to improve your neck stiffness and tension
- 1/2″ thick, soft and resilient foam Head Pad designed for comfort and support
- Easy-change strength bands offer 4 levels of resistance to improve your neck strength
- Folding Handle provides easy portability, with option to incline or decline the NecksLevel for enhanced exercise options
- Headband – All NecksLevel devices come with one handmade Neoprene headband used to get the most out of your neck strength exercises
- Light-weight aluminum body offers next level durability to keep your neck healthy for a lifetime
- Strength Bands with four levels of progressive resistance
- Full access to all exercise tutorial videos
- Lightweight, portable, durable, and sturdy for years of use
- Improved both Range of Motion, Strength, and post injury rehab
- While the unit is not gravity based, the position allows the patient to solely focus on ROM and strengthening
THE BOTTOM LINE
Overall, the NecksLevel is a highly effective multi resistance neck training tool that will not only improve your patients range of motion, muscle strength but also helped in the rehabilitation process of any acute and or repetitive neck injuries.
To purchase or for additional info go to https://neckslevel.com/products/the-neckslevel-device