30% more powerful than the Hypervolt, the Hypervolt Plus (Bluetooth) is the most powerful and most advanced percussion massage device in the world. Featuring Quiet Glide technology and Bluetooth enablement, use the Hyperice app to guide your Hypervolt through Routines designed for specific muscle groups and body parts. Seriously strong, aesthetically sleek, and entirely luxurious: the best of the best.
Regular massages have been an integral part of my recovery, health and overall performance. Between massage therapy appointments, I have started to use the Hypervolt Plus to help with the reduction of lactic acid, improving my range of motion and just promoting overall circulation and recovery. The Hyperice Hypervolt Plus is probably the top of the line when it comes to buying vibrational guns treatment with all the whistles and bells that you could want. It has a brushless high torque 90 W motor with three speeds with maximum speed as 3200 percussions per minute. It is extremely quiet with the patented quiet glide technology and Hyperice pressure sensor technology in these three levels. It is very lightweight and has interchangeable heads you can use to target specific muscle trigger points in different areas. I also liked about this, and it was Bluetooth connected to the Hyperice app so you can automate and pick exactly what type of program and region you want to work on. While the hyper volt plus is expensive at $329, I would have to say it’s the highest quality massage gun that I’ve used, and it is extremely durable. It also has a 24 V rechargeable lithium battery that lasts an impressive 2 1/2 hours of use between charges. Overall, the Hypervolt Plus is an excellent tool for recovery increasing range of motion, overall performance and health and should be a part of your regular training and wellness needs.
- Bluetooth® connected to the Hyperice App (Automated speed control)
- Brushless high-torque 90 W motor
- Patented QuietGlide™ technology
- 3 speeds – up to 3200 percussions per minute
- 24 V rechargeable lithium-ion battery (2.5+ hrs. of use per charge)
- Hyperice Pressure Sensor Technology™ (3 levels)
- Lightweight, easy to use (3 lbs)
- TSA approved for carry-on
- 3 variable speed that a super quiet
- Impressive battery life at 2.5 hours
- Highest power output
- Excellent for improving ROM, promoting circulation/warmup and speeds recovery
- Expensive at $329, but it is the highest quality you can buy
THE BOTTOM LINE
Overall, Hypervolt Plus is an excellent tool for recovery increasing range of motion, overall performance and health and should be a part of your regular training and wellness needs.
To purchase or for additional info go to https://hyperice.com/hypervolt-plus-50-off