The Sixty is Sidi’s newest and lightest weight high end road cycling shoe! Designed in combination with Sidi’s 60-year anniversary, it is destined to become one of the top road shoes in the world!
The SIDI cycling shoe has been a essential part of my cycling equipment for over 25 years. The SIDI 60 cycling shoe is designed to celebrate 60 years of craftsmanship and decades of tour successes. The SIDI 60 is designed from the popular Shot Carbon shoe that is lighter, integrated heel piece with the streamlined TecNo 4 closure system. The craftsmanship and design of the SIDI 60 is nothing less than spectacular as it uses the microfiber TechPro in the upper part of the shoe. The performance and breathability of the shoe exceeds as an all-previous versions that I’ve used. The integrated heel cup helps save weight while maintaining durability and locked in fit at the same time. The TecNo 4 closure reduces the weight and allows for that advanced dialed in experience on the fly. The TecNo 4 is a more simplified and upgraded version of the TecNo 3. The impressive Vent Carbon Sole has superior stiffness for maximum power transfer of every single Watt. The cost is expensive for around $450 but is well worth the cost. The SIDI 60 has a impressive design with advanced in a craftsmanship, equipment advancements and performance that will leave no wattage left behind and thousands of miles to come.
- Sidi’s lightest road cycling shoe
- TechPro microfiber upper is vented and streamlined for aesthetics and weight savings
- TecNo 4 closure system make for a precise fit
- Vent Carbon Sole allows for rigidity yet keeps the shoes light.
- New reinforced integrated heel design is light and avoids deformations after prolonged use
- Superior power transfer
- Perfect micro dialed in fit
- Very comfortable and lightweight
- As always, the Highly durable and long-lasting SIDI design
- Expensive, but these are SIDI’s best shoe I’ve used this year
THE BOTTOM LINE
The SIDI 60 has an impressive design with advanced in a craftsmanship, equipment advancements and performance that will leave no wattage left behind and thousands of miles to come
To purchase or for additional info go to https://www.sidi.com/en/road-shoes/148-scarpe-sixty.html