Rogue’s fully welded MG-2 Multi-Grip Bars go beyond the typical Swiss bar or football barbell, offering a uniquely angled, two-way neutral grip design and compatibility with most standard power racks and Olympic plates. Whether you’re looking to reduce stress on the wrists and shoulders during press movements or to target your triceps for better lockouts, these bars enable an athlete to experiment with different approaches and develop more dynamic lifting programs
Rogue MG-24 Multi-Grip Bar
With decades of repetitive continual job duties, I wanted to reduce the stress on my shoulders and wrist during the variety of pressing movements. I was able to use the Rogue Multi Grip MG-24 football bar. I was able to drastically reduce amount of stress and pressure that I have on both my wrists and shoulders. This Specialty bar is incredibly durable and as with all Rogue products the quality stands out and not only the design, materials but also the finish. The M-24 has eight different handles which are spaced at 16, 14, 22 and 30 giving you a multitude of different varieties of grips for continual changes that won’t stress out your extremities. With the reverse angle, for variety in bench press or curls. The bar weighs around 44 lbs and can handle just about any standard Olympic weighed out there. As I have begun to study more of the Conjugate WestSide system, this bar is essential to keep the continual variety of exercises on going without causing stress on the joints. The Rogue MG-24 bar is very affordably priced at around $245 and is a key element in my continual strength gains and variety without causing long-term stress on the joints.
- Made in the USA
- Multi neutral-grip / Swiss Bar / Football Bar design with angled handles
- Weight 44 lbs, Handle diameter 1.25”, Distance Between Collars: 52.75″
- Sleeve diameter: 1.91” (compatible with most standard Olympic plates and rackable in most standard power racks)
- Black powder coat finish with Rogue logo in white
- 8 Handles, spaced at: 6″, 14″, 22″, 30″ (M23 has 6 Handles)
- Affordably priced at $245
- Quality design and materials for superior durability
- Effective reduces stress on joints while creating a long term variety of exercises for long term strength gains
- Manufactured in Columbus Ohio
THE BOTTOM LINE
The Rogue MG-24 bar is very affordably priced at around $245 and is a key element in my continual strength gains and variety without causing long-term stress on the joints.
To purchase or for additional info go to https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-mg-3-multi-grip-bar