Become your best athlete with the finely tuned fitness monitoring on the Garmin Forerunner 935 GPS watch. Track running dynamics, heart rate, VO2 max and more to inform your training.
GARMIN FORERUNNER 935
The Garmin Forerunner watches have been favoring mine for many years and I was looking forward to demoing the Forerunner 935. This watch has everything and anything the athlete could ever want from monitoring every activity on the planet, to premium analytics and dynamics with post training status. This is the perfect coach for the season for new and up-and-coming athletes. I’m becoming very accustomed to not wearing a heart monitor strap and the wrist-based heart rate technology makes things a lot easier with the excellent heart rate analytics from this watch. The 935 offers every athletic activity on the planet from biking to through walking and everything in between. The advanced dynamics of running thru crucial running metrics are based on cadence, stride length, contact and many more features to analyze your weaknesses, review and track your progress along with general performance data. This 935 has a superior barometer, altimeter and compass that goes with this highly responsive Garmin GLONASS GPS system that will keep you fully focused, map all your workouts even in the house. I was impressed with the extended battery life of this watch as it does become quite a nuisance to be charging other watches every few days, but this watch will work two weeks just in pure watch mode. The 935 watch has a very slim, lightweight (49 grams), sharp design and the menu is easy to learn to navigate through the settings, apps and customizations. The watch does require a heart monitor strap while swimming (I use the HRM-Swim). Recovery is just as important as the workout itself and the advanced performance monitoring includes recovery time, VO2 Max, FTP and a few others that give you additional help with your recovery. The watch is fully customizable to multiple watch face designs, Apps and data fields preferences. The watch is affordably priced for under $500. The Garmin Forerunner 935 is a superior training tool that calculates, analyzes, motivates you and in every sport available on the planet. The 935 is precise, accurate and easy to use for a very reasonable price.
- Premium GPS running/triathlon watch with wrist-based heart rate
- Offers advanced running and multisport features in a comfortable watch you can wear all day, and it only weighs 49 grams
- Provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings
- Evaluates your training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features
- Provides advanced dynamics² for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length and more
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in watch mode, up to 24 hours in GPS mode, up to 50 hours in UltraTrac™ mode (with wrist-based heart rate), or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ mode (without wrist-based heart rate)
- Customize watch with free downloads from Connect IQ store to change watch face, add data fields or get additional apps and widgets
- Affordably priced at $499
- Improve your recovery time and reduce over training with specific recommendations prior to your next training
- Excellent 2-week battery life
- Slim design with easy learn and navigate thru the menu.
- Track an analyze in every sport imaginable
- Superior dynamics, analytics and recovery stats
- Use in the water, pavement and at work
THE BOTTOM LINE
The Garmin Forerunner 935 is a superior training tool that calculates, analyzes, motivates you and in every sport available on the planet. The 935 is precise, accurate and easy to use for a very reasonable price.
To purchase or for additional info go to https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/564291