The new 612 Ergowave active with SQlabs active technology, raised rear section and a wave like shape contouring from the rear to the front making it perfect for a dynamic riding position on the road or mountain bike.
SQLAB 612 ERGOWAVE
This is my second demo (Previously 611) this SQLab Ergowave. Several key features for the Ergowave with the Adjustable Active technology movement-based design, adjustable rubber contour inserts and stepped saddle concept make this extremely user anatomical specific and comfortable. We are all built differently and with the specific measurement of the pelvis (SITS Bone) you are customizing the gluteal fit and reducing the pressure on the perineum. The rear of the saddle has a wave-like shape and raised rear section provides perfect gluteal support. The Ergowave has a unisex design (We all need pressure relief0 with 4 sizing options available 12, 13, 14 and 15 cm. The Ergowave 612 works with all types of cyclists and both road and mountain bike friendly. The Stepped Saddle concept raises the gluteal section then lowers near the perineum which reduces pressure in the perineal region. Adjustable active technology allows the saddle to follow the biomechanical motion when pedaling. These adjustments are made by 3 Colored rubber inserts with up to 7 degrees of pelvic tilt/movement. The cost is around $267, but the anatomical specific design, performance and comfort are worth the higher price. The SQLabs Ergowave 612 is a user measured specific saddle with reduced perineal pressure that maximizes desired pelvic movement for superior comfort and performance.
- specifically designed for both competitive and leisure cyclists
- Ovalized Carbon rails with total saddle weight of 210 grams
- Stepped Saddle concept of lowered nose in combination with the dip provides optimal pressure relief for the perineal area for both men and women.
- Adjustable active technology allows the saddle to follow the biomechanical motion when pedaling
- Unisex with multiple sizing options (12, 13, 14 and 15 cm)
- Specific sit-bone Pelvic measurement required for optimal fit
- 3 Colored rubber inserts with up to 7 degrees of pelvic tilt/movement
- Adjustable for specific pelvic motion or distance
- Designed to reduce pressure on undersurface
- Cyclist specific based on SITS bone measurement
- Comfortable for both short and long distance
- Around $267, but the anatomical specific design, performance and comfort are worth the higher price
THE BOTTOM LINE
The SQLabs Ergowave 612 is a user measured specific saddle with reduced perineal pressure that maximizes desired pelvic movement for superior comfort and performance.
To purchase or for additional info go to https://www.sq-lab.com/en/products/saddles/sqlab-saddle-612-ergowave.html