The Wahoo fitness bike desk is a multipurpose with adjustable height for indoor cycling standing or even some extra homework. And lets you optimize and switch between. The desk has built in technology stands and access connections for all your computer needs.
WAHOO FITNESS BIKE DESK
I had thought of adding a shelf to stabilize my computer and my iPad but with Wahoo fitness bike desk I was given a much more simple and economical option. The desk is fully adjustable from the height to floor 33 to 48 inches. The wheels allow the unit to be easily moved from different areas and is lightweight with a durable steel frame. Setup was simple with the use of an Allen wrench took less than five minutes to put together. The desk has a built-in tablet or smartphone stand and access holes for complete cable organization for all your computer and technology needs. The surface is large enough for a laptop and has a no slip resistance desk surface. While the desk costs less than $250 and is well worth the price and will exceed your expectations for durability, continued technology changes and easy trainer location accessibility for your cycling needs. Wahoo Fitness Bike Desk is an excellent organizing technology stand that is multipurpose with variable amount of heights that can be used for cycling, standing or even an additional homework while training for a fairly reasonable price.
- FULLY Adjustable Desk Height from Floor: 33″ to 48″
- Wheels for easy movement
- Tablet and smartphone stand
- Durable Steel Frame
- Built in cord holes for cable organization
- Slip resistant desk surface
- Fairly priced at $249 with shipping
- Simple to assemble, lightweight and sturdy design
- Easily adjusts to multiple varied heights with ample desk space
- Provides a stable and organized surface for training.
- Locking wheels would have been an added bonus
- Tablet stand needs to be just a bit bigger to use with my iPad Pro Otter Box
THE BOTTOM LINE
Wahoo Fitness Bike Desk is an excellent organizing technology stand that is multipurpose with variable amount of heights that can be used for cycling, standing or even an additional homework while training for a fairly reasonable price