A fun workout that fits your busy schedule. Weighted jump ropes and quick app workouts let you work out anywhere.
As a kid, jumping rope was a very Integral part of my conditioning and speed training. As my workouts and fitness progression improved, I started using a heavy rope to add a little bit of strength to my exercise program. Over the past two years, the CrossRope has been an essential cardiovascular and strength product. The CrossRope is not only durable with braided steel construction, but comes in multiple weighted versions of ropes with an interlocking “fast clip” system that makes it an essential home and gym fitness gear. I purchased the lean and strong versions with different pounds (1 lb. and 2 lbs) of weights to give me of course the speed 2x under training and add the strength aspect to my routine. This rope is incredibly durable with superior materials and craftsmanship that allows for millions of rotations that will not affect your wrist or the equipment or wear it out. The CrossRope costs more than your average skip rope, but it is well worth the cost of the fitness/lean version of $99 or the weighted/strong version of a $139. The CrossRope system is a priority for your cardiovascular and strength training needs and is crafted from the finest materials for superior quantity and durability.
- Durable with Braided steel construction with proprietary coating eliminates tangling and gives you the freedom to jump anywhere
- interchangeable weighted ropes work more muscle groups and full body experience than your average rope
- High-Performance Handles with Pro-grade ball bearings cased in ergonomic handle grips give you a smooth jumping experience every time
- Patented interchangeable “fast clip system” lets you quickly change between light and heavy ropes for a more versatile workout
- A jump rope fitness workout is one of the most efficient calorie-burning workouts you can do. Burn over 1,000 calories in an hour of jumping compared to other common activities
- Get Lean for $99 that Burns fat, boost cardio, and build lean muscle with your light ropes
- Get Strong for $139 that Activates more muscle, build real strength + power with your heavy ropes
- Excellent for both cardiovascular and strength training
- Quality materials and handle design for maximum durability and effectivenes
- Quick fast clip system for simple interchange between lean and strong training
- Lifetime handle warranty
- None except the highly effective upgrade in your training
THE BOTTOM LINE
The CrossRope system is a priority for your cardiovascular and strength training needs and is crafted from the finest materials for superior quantity and durability.
To purchase or for additional info go to https://www.crossrope.com/