This unique steel apparatus—created by pro powerlifter Chris Duffin is More than just a simple rehab/prehab or mobility tool, the Kabuki Strength ShouldeRök™ can help produce significant long term effects for any strength athlete—developing the muscles around the complex shoulder joint (the body’s most flexible joint) for higher PRs and reduced injury risks.
KABUKI STRENGTH SHOULDEROK
After multiple shoulder injuries, continuous stiffness and reduced range of motion, my additional research lead me to ShouldeRök. I was quite intrigued initially by The namesake for this tool is inspired by Ragnarök the Viking prophecy of destruction and subsequent rebirth of the world. I decided to take the Kabuki Strength Training seminar in order to fully understand the implications and neurodynamics of using the ShouldeRök. After the weekend I decided to make that purchase and was fully impressed with the immediate benefits and long-term in my chiropractic lifestyle, my reduction of chronic pain and increased range of motion. While I have used other classic swinging clubs like the Macebell or Gada. I wanted to see what the difference with the added length and weight would do for my shoulders. The ShouldeRök improves the dynamic neuromuscular stabilization in the scapula, shoulder joint and spinal connections. As a chiropractor, I was fully excited about the improvements in my chronic shoulder dysfunction and reduction in my pain and stiffness. The ShouldeRök is made in the USA, from machined steel, weighs approximately 8 1/2 pounds and is about 4 feet in length. It is loadable with the curled handle for optimum balance with firm grip. It was developed by the pro lifter Chris Duffin who himself is legendary not only for his records but his quality products and tools that he designs. The ShouldeRök is one of the best training and rehab tools that I purchased in 2019 and the benefits far exceed any hesitation of the $195 price tag. Some key benefits include better spinal position, improved scapulothoracic function, overall shoulder range of motion and general mobility. This not only translates into an improved posture mechanics, range of motion decreased pain through our daily use of smartphone and computer technology that we all do today.
- Made in the USA
- Swinging tool for improved shoulder strength and mobility, plus core development and stable spinal positioning on heavy lifts
- Weighs 8.5 lbs, Steel shaft and head with a Length 48″ (1.22m)
- 2.5″ Loadable Space for standard plates with 2″ center hole diameters
- Extra Long Knurled Handle for optimal balance and firm grip (29mm diameter)
- Developed by pro powerlifter Chris Duffin
- Benefits: Better neutral spinal position, improved scapular and overall shoulder mobility, greater rotational strength, train power transfer through the core
- Includes link to instructional videos with important guidelines for proper training techniques
- Extremely durable materials with superior craftsmanship and design
- Improves strength and mobility of the shoulder, scapulothoracic and the CORE stabilization development
- Made in the USA
- Reduces scapulothoracic and shoulder joint dysfunction
- Affordably priced at $190
- Slightly difficult to master the motion of the swing as I would be very careful when attempting not to injure yourself in a well open space
THE BOTTOM LINE
The ShouldeRok is one of the best training and rehab tools that I purchased in 2019 and the benefits far exceed any hesitation of the $190 price tag. Some key benefits include better spinal position, improved scapulothoracic function, overall shoulder range of motion and general mobility. This not only translates into an improved posture mechanics, range of motion decreased pain through our daily use of smartphone and computer technology that we all do today.
To purchase or for additional info go to https://store.kabukistrength.net/products/shoulderok?variant=28893305283