FDA-cleared, medical-grade EKG recording to your smartphone in just 30 seconds!
ALIVECOR KARDIA MOBILE
Heart disease/heart attacks are the top causes of death in the United States. Optimal Heart function in athletic performance is of utmost important not only during activity, but rest and of course during sleep. I was given the opportunity to demo the newest technologies in the health heart monitoring world from a AliveCor called Kardia mobile. This is a technology that has a FDA cleared clinical grade mobile EKG monitor that requires no wires, needles or gels…Just your fingertips. The amazing thing about Kardia is that it will capture a medical grade EKG anywhere and anytime within 30 seconds. It is quite impressive that as of present day, there over 20 million EKGs recorded and has been used by many of the leading cardiac care professionals and patients. You will know instantly whether your heart rhythm is within normal limits or there is some sort of dysfunction detected (atrial fibrillation) that needs attention. The Kardia app also gives you the ability to forward this test information to your doctor for review and further consultation/examination. The Kardia seamlessly connects via Bluetooth to most smart phones, tablets and android devices. There are two different membership options as the free App only included the ability to perform the EKG and not record but the premium version gives you unlimited history storage and tracking of blood pressure, activity and weight. This premium membership is reasonably priced for around $9.99 per month or $99 per year. The Kardia is extremely simple to set up, record and monitor your heart status as many times as you choose all at your fingertips.
- FDA-cleared, clinical grade mobile EKG monitor:
- Kardia captures a medical-grade EKG in 30 seconds anywhere, anytime.
- Used by the world’s leading cardiac care medical professionals and patients. More than 20 Million EKGs recorded.
- Know instantly if your heart rhythm is normal or if atrial fibrillation is detected and email your EKG to yourself or your doctor.
- Add optional Premium membership to get unlimited history and storage of your EKG recordings, a monthly EKG summary report to share with your doctor, along with the ability to track your blood pressure, activity and weight. (Available for purchase through the Kardia app for $9.99 per month or $99 per year. No commitment required.)
- Take an active role in your heart’s health
- Kardia works with most smartphones & tablets on Android & iOS.
- Includes one Kardia Mobile phone clip.
- Affordably priced at only $99
- Simple to set up, use and record daily EKGs
- Consistent and reliable Heart data
- Medical grade EKG device based on published clinical studies
- Gives the ability to forward positive testing to your family doctor or cardiologist
- Premium Membership at $9.99 or less than $100 per year
THE BOTTOM LINE
The Kardia is extremely simple to set up, record and monitor your heart status as many times as you choose all at your fingertips.