Crossover Symmetry is Born from Science. Validated by athletes, developed Top Sports Physical Therapists, Athletes and coaches.
I have been played with shoulder tendinitis and chronic aches and pains for the last 10 years in my chiropractic career. As I continue to try to experiment with different shoulder routine’s products and range of motion/resistance exercises, I’ve come upon the Crossover Symmetry. This Crossover Symmetry was developed through a team of Physical Therapists, athletes and coaches to not only recover from injuries, improve athletic performance and reduce future injuries. The Crossover Symmetry is perfectly designed with high-level, durable, commercial grade resistance bands with multiple levels of increasing resistance. It is simple to use right out of the box with multiple attachment options from door, squat rack and even the wall mount. Included in package is instruction guide, Web Based training platform, wall chart and step-by-step instructions on how to recover from shoulder injuries and poor posture mechanics. The program is designed to mirror specific functional dynamic patterns of the sport movement and address muscle weaknesses and deficiencies and compensations that lead to many injuries. The sequencing of exercises in the programs improves poor posture, scapular instability and muscle activation of rotator cuff muscle. The Athletic Individual package has the most durable resistance chords I’ve used to date and even with several months there was no sign of wear. The Crossover Symmetry set is approximately $200 and is affordably priced which includes two sets of cords with multiple levels of resistance, Online training zone access, exercise chart, Mobility Sac (Muscle Release) drawstring backpack and Door Belts ready to use right out of the box. As I continually try to reduce the wear and tear on my body and prevent injuries, I do feel that the Crossover Symmetry is an ideal program that is not only simple to use, requires minimal to no set up and is progressively designed to improve strength and recover from your injury while the ultimate goal of improving your sports performance. Crossover Symmetry is an excellent progressive resistance program specifically designed to help recover from injuries, reduce the stress of poor posture/technology and optimize athletic performance at a very affordable, easy to use and convenient system.
- Training Zone includes in-depth videos and detailed instructions, so you know exactly how and when to use each program based on your individual goals
- Designed to be used right out of the box without any other equipment.
- Each exercise has a specific purpose and sequence to effectively address posture, scapula stability and rotator cuff function
- Attachment options for a door, squat rack or wall mounted
- Developed using the most current exercise and medical research to identify the best way to functionally train movement patterns, not specific muscle groups
- Designed to mirror the functional patterning of sport specific movements. They target common deficiencies and muscle imbalances to improve movement and athletic performance.
- Includes access to the web-based training platform, 40-page instruction guide and an exercise chart
- Mobility Sac addresses tight muscles and poor mobility with the adjustable massage tool
- Crossover Cords are the safest, most durable resistance cords you can buy
- Reasonable priced at $195
- Simple to Set Up with Instructional Guide, walk thru Videos and Wall Chart
- Effective for rehabilitation, Sports performance and preventing Injuries
- Commercial Grade Durable and long-lasting Bands/Chords
- Targets sports specific athletic injuries, Technology based abnormal Posture and muscle weakness compensations
THE BOTTOM LINE
Crossover Symmetry is an excellent progressive resistance program specifically designed to help recover from injuries, reduce the stress of poor posture/technology and optimize athletic performance at a very affordable, easy to use and convenient system.