Specifically designed to Coach you to your best performance. Power is not a secondary metric Stages Dash approaches the concept of cycling data differently by putting a premium on the metrics that improve your performance.
I have been patiently waiting for Stages to design a well needed cycling computer to match their power meter system. As with all Stages products, quality, innovation and ease of use is all part of there advanced platform. The DASH is easily switched from landscape or portrait viewing and can display up to 16 different fields giving you fully customized cycling metrics. The screen is a high resolution and contrast display that is 2.7 inches with an antiglare coating. The fully waterproof case with an IXP7 resistance rating. The mount is slightly different from different attachments (Locking clip) and is secure with a super slim aerodynamic profile. The battery life is quite impressive and tested 25 to 30 hours with a micro charging ability. Compatibility with both Ant+ or Bluetooth power meters, heart rate monitor, speed and cadence devices. My lack of direction is essential and the GPS and GLONASS satellite navigation is spot on and tracks and guides your workouts. Setup and pairing was simple with iPhone App for fully customization of data screens and personalized display. Training workouts were wirelessly downloaded for review and analysis by myself or coach. The Stages DASH is affordably priced at only $299. The Stages DASH is simple to use, accurate and has proven that they continue to be on the cutting edge of advanced technology for a very reasonable price.
- 2.7” LCD display with 240X400 resolution, and anti-glare coating.
- Display layout with 1 to 16 fields featuring an unparalleled level of customization
- Fully weatherproof with an IXP7 water resistance rating
- Super slim aerodynamic profile mount design
- Aluminum chassis and mount with ability to reorient to landscape and portrait views
- 25-30-hour battery run time with micro-USB charging
- ANT+ and Bluetooth data sensor compatibility
- Wired or wireless data transfer to complimentary Stages Link
- Works seamlessly with 3rd-party power meters and data analysis sites
- Additional mounts allow landscape or portrait view, as well as options for mountain bikes and aero bars
- GPS and GLONASS satellite navigation integration
- Wirelessly downloads and easy-to-use, on-screen workout descriptions
- Push notification for phone alert
- Affordably priced at $299
- Fully customized up to 16 cycling dynamics screen fields
- Easy to setup, pair and customize with Automatic transfer
- Compatible with all Ant+ and Bluetooth Power meter, heart monitors, speed and cadence products
- Accurate and dependable cycling metrics
- Wirelessly uploads data to Stages link or other cycling Apps
- Excellent battery life
THE BOTTOM LINE
The Stages DASH is simple to use, accurate and has proven that they continue to be on the cutting edge of advanced technology for a very reasonable price.
Learn more or to purchaseat https://store.stagescycling.com/Stages-Dash