The PULSE 2.0 Leg Recovery System is our most popular and most essential package for athletes at all levels. It comes with everything you need to get started. No matter what your sport, your power probably comes from your legs, so keeping them fresh is essential for victory. Having a total package weight of just 11.5 lbs means that you can take this package with you and recover anywhere.
The Normatec 2.0 recovery system has been on my radar for a few years and has been one of my most anticipated recovery systems in 2020.As well known for its quality, innovation as it is the top-of-the-line compression system on the market today. I have reviewed the majority of the compression boots but I figured I’d wait for the most innovative and expensive. I was able to demo the Normatec Pulse 2.0 recovery system at a local Chill Zone Cryo center in Cincinnati. There are a few things that separate this compression system from all other systems. The ultraportable design with internal battery system, compression gapless zones, complete digital control experience and the pulse technology for maximize recovery and performance results. The unit itself weighs approximately 11 pounds. It is completely portable and has a key internal battery design which removes the inconvenience of finding a plug at competitive events. This unit comes with a digital control unit, power supply and leg attachments with a carry bag. The system itself has a quality design, construction and will stand the test of time for maximum durability and performance. The system is designed with the normal tech technology that incorporates three key techniques to improve the athletic the athlete recovery pulsing, gradients and digital release. This Pulsing is slightly different than the typical squeezing as the pulsing action which enhances the fluid movement of a muscle pump after a very intense workout. The Gradient holds the fluid in a standard pressure preventing back flow. In Distal Release, the sequential pulse technology releases the pressure to prevent backflow in each of the target zones thus decreasing pause between cycles. The rechargeable battery gives you up to two hours of continuous use which in all units have demoed this year, this is the only product that has the rechargeable battery system. The maximum compression ranges between 30-110 which is impressive. The boots contain integrated tubing housing with a quality zipper system for extended durability and hundreds of hours of use. One additional feature which is important is the NormaTec compression zone which guarantees a gapless compression. Different chambers have different zones and in the NormaTec, there is overlap and guarantee gapless compression. Biggest difference is the price the Normatec costs around $1400 but as I’ve said many times you were paying for what you get as this Normatec is the highest quality, performance and durability in on the market. The Normatec Pulse 2.0 recovery system has superior compression technology that maximizes recovery from workouts and improves performance in an advanced digital, durable, with the only rechargeable battery on the market.
- NormaTec PULSE control unit, hosing, power supply, two leg attachments, and microfiber bag
- Two-year warranty on the control unit and a one-year warranty on all other system components. See our return policy and warranty page for complete details.
- World voltage capable external 12V power supply
- Rugged construction of all components makes for easy travel
- Low maintenance – simply wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Attachments are made with durable, lightweight, high-quality nylon
- Control Unit is light (weighs just 3.6 lbs) and fits in your hand (9” H x 5” W x 4” D)
- Rechargeable battery for up to 2 hours of use.
- Quality design for long lasting performance
- Multiple compression techniques (Pulsing, Gradients and Distal Release)
- Complete digital technology for touch screen programming
- Effective for reducing delayed onset soreness, speeding recovery and improving performance
- Ultra-portable design and 2-hour battery life
- Quieter than most versions
- Highest price of compression gear, but this is by far the highest quality, ultra-portable and performance I’ve used
THE BOTTOM LINE
The Normatec Pulse 2.0 recovery system has superior compression technology that maximizes recovery from workouts and improves performance in an advanced digital, durable, with the only rechargeable battery on the market.
To purchase or for additional info go to https://www.normatecrecovery.com/